Atomic Hardz Metalz 1 1/2oz Lure
The Atomic Metalz are a blade style lure which have been created to swim as soon as the rod tip is lifted. They have a range of attachment points enabling you to swim them fast or slow and can be worked steadily, swimming with a tight shimmy, or hopped across the bottom with a pause, resembling a crab. Perfect around mooring blocks, pylons and even rock walls, they come in a range of weights and sizes.
Weight: 1 1/2oz
Bream, bass, estuary perch, snapper, yellowbelly, coral trout, barra
WHEN TO TIE ONE ON
The Atomic Metalz is a blade/vibration lure capable of being used at multiple depths. It comes in sizes covering estuary and offshore use and can be fished in medium to deep water. It has a tight wobble at speed.
HOW TO USE
• The metalz blade style lure is a perfect searching lure. It casts long and can be worked back to the boat with a steady retrieve, stop, start retrieve or an erratic hop off the bottom. It can also be wound steadily.
• Use a loop knot for the best action. It allows the lure to swim freely.
• This lure is not ideal for very snaggy territory as it will get stuck at some point. Know your depth and work it just above any snags.
• Yoyo-ing the lure up and down can be effective and will often illicit a strike.
THINK OUTSIDE THE SQUARE
• An easy way to steer clear of snags is to tie the hooks together and drop the lure over the side. Count till it hits the bottom. You now know how long you have before you get stuck.