Sunline FC100 100lb System Fluorocarbon Leader 100m
CLICK & COLLECT from our Bli Bli Store
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $80 (excludes rods and bulky items)
STANDARD SHIPPING: $8.95 AUD
EXPRESS SHIPPING: $14.95 AUD
RODS: $20 AUD courier shipping
ONE PIECE RODS & BULKY ITEMS: contact for shipping quote
- The evolution of a new concept: 100% fluorocarbon leader. Non-stress spooling to avoid crushing or flattening of the line. Comes in 30m/100m spools ideal for offshore trips.
- Balanced design is line weight specific: emphasis on suppleness and minimum interference on lure movement to light game lines, and a focus on hardness and the ruggedness to withstand abrasion and strong, sharp teeth to the limit for big game lines
- TRP (Triple Resin Processing) to outstanding abrasion resistance against rocks, debris, weeds, and the fish’s body
- Knot strength has been boosted for lightweight lines designed for light game, since these lines are often tied in uni knots or blood knots. Now you can use a much thinner leader than was previously possible – be prepared to get more hardness and tenacity so the line would not be cut by PE lines or the eye of your lure
- Super PE Shift! Designed with enhanced surface hardness for strengthening knots made with super PE lines like PE Jigger 8 HG and Deep One. No more problems with your braid cutting into your leader.
Line Size: 100m